What impact does stress have on the human body:
Over time, continued strain on your body from stress may contribute to serious health problems, such as heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and other illnesses, including mental disorders such as depression or anxiety.
Your stress hormone cortisol can suppress the effectiveness of your immune system making you more susceptible to infections, dis-ease and viruses including pre-mature aging.
When we are stressed your immune system/your army’s ability to fight illness is reduced.
There are ways to manage your stress using CBD!
- CBD works with your endocannabinoid system, and it has the ability to manage, counteract and regulate stress.
There are alternative ways to manage stress.
If you take practical steps to manage your stress, you may reduce the risk of negative health effects. Here are some tips that may help you to cope with stress:
- Get regular exercise. Just 30 minutes per day of walking can help boost your mood and improve your health.
- Vitamin D – Known as the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D is produced by the body in response to skin being exposed to sunlight. It is also occurs naturally in a few foods — including some fish, fish liver oils, and egg yolks — and in fortified dairy and grain products.
- Try a relaxing activity. Explore relaxation or wellness programs, which may incorporate meditation, muscle relaxation, or breathing exercises. Schedule regular times for these and other healthy and relaxing activities.
- Set goals and priorities. Decide what must get done now and what can wait. Learn to say “no” to new tasks if you start to feel like you’re taking on too much. Try to be mindful of what you have accomplished at the end of the day, not what you have been unable to do.
- Stay connected. You are not alone. Keep in touch with people who can provide emotional support and practical help. To reduce stress, ask for help from friends, family, and community or religious organizations.